5. Comparative study of the government owned and privately owned broadcasting media organization: evaluate audience perception.
16. Feedback as an effective tools for communication with a focus to radio and television programmes
19. Impact of radio political advertising on the voting behaviour of the ruralites during elections.
20. The impact of radio political advertising on the voting behaviour of the ruralites during elections
24. The role of mass media as a tool for public enlightenment in achieving the millennium development goals (MDGs)
47. The effects of global system of mobile communication (GSM) on the performance of journalists in Nigeria.
74. The professional role of continuity announcer in ensuring success of a broadcast station in this jet age
89. The role of the media in reporting economic and financial crime commission activities in Nigeria
96. Liquidity management and performance of manufacturing companies Marketing of banking services in Nigeria
97. Examine and evaluate leadership style and their effects on employees’ performance in an organization
100. Press and sensitization of the public on fake drugs in Nigeria; an evaluation of the coverage of NAFDAC by the Nigeria press
POSITIVE WORLD blog is designed for academic innovation, research resolution and updated research information and services. We offers you fresh and Updated Project Topics, Project Guide, Project Tips and Complete Project Materials for final year Students in Mass Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration, Office Technology and Management, Computer Science, Accounting. Our Project materials covers Chapter One to Five (1-5), including Abstract, Table of Contents, References and Questionnaire/Coding Sheets, Content Categories where appropriate.
For Complete Material
Contact Us at:
Call or Whatsapp
Visit our Official Websites and Blogs for more services: